DataView 220.127.116.11 is now available. Download Here
- [Change] UsesSystemColors and UsesSystemHeaders now override color setting rather than replacing them. This allows you to set the value to true and grab any system colors you need and then set the value back to false without losing the currently configured settings.
- [New] Added CopySystemColors to allow grabbing all system theme colors and to still be able to override desired values.
- [Improvement] Improved speed when adding many empty rows at once.
- [Bug] Fixed clipping of rows beneath locked columns
- [Bug] Setting listIndex now also updates current location for keyboard navigation
- [Mac] Now handles DarkMode switching 100% reliably
- [Bug] HeadingTextPaint now scales graphics context properly
- [Bug] Fixed a potential exception on quit
- [Bug] Fix for possible infinite refresh loop when setting cell values in RowWillRender
- [Linux] Fixed misc issues related to text scaling