DataView for Xojo by piDog Software
22.214.171.124 [Change] UsesSystemColors and UsesSystemHeaders now override color setting rather than replacing them. This allows you to set the value to true and grab any system colors you need and then set the value back to false without losing the currently configured settings. [New] Added CopySystemColors to allow grabbing all system theme colors and to still be able to override desired values. [Improvement] Improved speed when adding many empty rows at once. [Bug] Fixed clipping of rows beneath locked columns [Bug] Setting listIndex now also updates current location for keyboard navigation [Mac] Now handles DarkMode switching 100% reliably [Bug] HeadingTextPaint now scales graphics context properly [Bug] Fixed a potential exception on quit [Bug] Fix for possible infinite refresh loop when setting cell values in RowWillRender [Linux] Fixed misc issues related to text scaling
DataView is a Listbox control subclassed from piDogScrollingCanvas
piDog DataView is a fast and flexible list viewer by piDog Software. It is an easy to use, drop-in replacement for Xojo’s Listbox control, providing more capabilities and a more native feel. Check out the features!
- Supports Mojave Dark Mode on macOS 10.14
- Mac Windows and Linux 32bit and 64bit
- Retina and HIDPI capable
- Native theme support on all platforms
- Special cell types include Checkbox, Progressbar and PopupMenu
- Supports individual Row Heights
- Cells can have RowSpan ColSpan and CellHeight
- Embed containers for custom cell types
- Animated Column reordering, Row Dragging, Folder Expansion and Collapse and optionally, CellHeights!
- Handles millions of rows with ease
- List is backed by a DataSource object. Subclass DataSource and manage your data your way!
- Demo includes an example DataBase browser to get you started!
- Set Font attributes and colors for individual cells.
- Drop in compatible with Xojo Listbox in most cases (let me know if I’ve missed something)
- Receive Mouse Events in individual cells!
- Supports Zoom In/Out
- Optionally uses native NSScrollers under OSX
Try it out for free!
Download the demo project to see how it works. If you decide to use it in a production app, just buy a license code and plug it in.
32bit and 64bit