DataView for Xojo by piDog Software
1.14.3 [Bug] Internal handlers now use weakref to avoid issues with DataView in container [Bug] Locked Columns with cellHeight now render correctly again. [Bug] Dragging rows to end of list now exposes all available rows. [Bug] Dragging rows out and back in to DataView no longer displays unneeded animations [Bug] CellTextChange now fires again when a cell is edited [Bug] Fixed issues with column heights when resizing while scrolled to end of list [Bug] AutoScrolling should work more smoothly and reliably [Bug] CellMouseExit now fires when mousing out of the view. [New] OptionList.index now defaults to -1
DataView is a Listbox control subclassed from piDogScrollingCanvas
piDog DataView is a fast and flexible list viewer by piDog Software. It is an easy to use, drop-in replacement for Xojo’s Listbox control, providing more capabilities and a more native feel. Check out the features!
- Supports Mojave Dark Mode on macOS 10.14
- Mac Windows and Linux 32bit and 64bit
- Retina and HIDPI capable
- Native theme support on all platforms
- Special cell types include Checkbox, Progressbar and PopupMenu
- Supports individual Row Heights
- Cells can have RowSpan ColSpan and CellHeight
- Embed containers for custom cell types
- Animated Column reordering, Row Dragging, Folder Expansion and Collapse and optionally, CellHeights!
- Handles millions of rows with ease
- List is backed by a DataSource object. Subclass DataSource and manage your data your way!
- Demo includes an example DataBase browser to get you started!
- Set Font attributes and colors for individual cells.
- Drop in compatible with Xojo Listbox in most cases (let me know if I’ve missed something)
- Receive Mouse Events in individual cells!
- Supports Zoom In/Out
- Optionally uses native NSScrollers under OSX
Try it out for free!
Download the demo project to see how it works. If you decide to use it in a production app, just buy a license code and plug it in.
32bit and 64bit