DataView for Xojo by piDog Software
1.13.3 [Bug] Fixed column lookups with AccessColumnsByInsertionOrder set. Specifically cellClick, columnByTitle, columnByFieldName, cellHelpTag and FocusCell. [Bug] Fixed alignment offset for dateChooser cells. [Bug] Fixed some more issues with scrollbars covering part of last column [Mac] Fixed native scrollbar alignment 1 pixel error 1.13.2 [New] Added AlignmentVertical and AlignmentHorizontal properties to piDogScrollingCanvas [Bug] Fixed jitteryness when resizing window with empty rows in DataView [Bug] Fixed an issues where returning true from MouseDown breaks other functionality [Bug] Fixed black lines on the edges of header above vertical scrollbar. [Bug] Fixed a potential exception in hovering timer. 1.13.1 [New] Reorganized inspector values to make settings easiers to find [New] Added property ControlCellsUseSystemFont to allow using default fonts and sizes or customized ones for checkbox, popup and date chooser cells. [Bug] listColumn.clone now copies optionlist to new column [Bug] cellOptionList now reverts to column.OptionList [Bug] Fixed a small gap on the left and right of the list when autosized 1.13.0 [All] Assigning an optionList to CellOptionList(r,c) now sets the cell to be typePopup [All] AdjustScrollerBounds now exposed to DataView [All] Now accepts Heading(-1) assignment like Xojo listbox [Bug] Fixes to content width when ZoomScaleColumnWidths=true [Bug] cellEdit now adjusts bounds correctly on Retina displays [Bug] Children of Group Rows now remain with parents when sorting [Bug] Fixes to issues related to empty space to right of last column [Bug] cellOptionList now clones the optionList on set to avoid 'drone' behavior [Mac] Now shows checkmark next to current item in popupmenu cells [Win] Fixes to TimerPDS that could cause freezing / non-reponsive scrollbars [Demo] Fix for selectedRows in DBDataSource Demo to return row numbers correctly
DataView is a list control subclassed from piDogScrollingCanvas
piDog DataView is a fast and flexible list viewer by piDog Software. It is an easy to use, drop-in replacement for Xojo’s Listbox control, providing more capabilities and a more native feel. Check out the features!
- Supports Mojave Dark Mode on macOS 10.14
- Mac Windows and Linux 32bit and 64bit
- Retina and HIDPI capable
- Native theme support on all platforms
- Special cell types include Checkbox, Progressbar and PopupMenu
- Supports individual Row Heights
- Cells can have RowSpan ColSpan and CellHeight
- Embed containers for custom cell types
- Animated Column reordering, Row Dragging, Folder Expansion and Collapse and optionally, CellHeights!
- Handles millions of rows with ease
- List is backed by a DataSource object. Subclass DataSource and manage your data your way!
- Demo includes an example DataBase browser to get you started!
- Set Font attributes and colors for individual cells.
- Drop in compatible with Xojo Listbox in most cases (let me know if I’ve missed something)
- Receive Mouse Events in individual cells!
- Supports Zoom In/Out
- Optionally uses native NSScrollers under OSX
Try it out for free!
Download the demo project to see how it works. If you decide to use it in a production app, just buy a license code and plug it in.
32bit and 64bit