DataView for Xojo by piDog Software
1.14.1 [Compatibility] ColumnSortDirection now accepts -1 for the column [Compatibility] HeaderType now accepts -1 for the column [Compatibility] Added PressHeader method [Compatibility] Made DataViewListboxStyle class more customizable by respecting IDE settings for Headingheight, DefaultRowHeight. [Compatibility] LastIndex is now a property rather than a function. [Bug] Fixed an exception when resizing to 0 width or height [Bug] All events now map Column correctly when accessColumnsByInsertionOrder is set. Includes HeadingConstructContextualMenu, CellConstructContextualMenu, HeadingContextualMenuAction, CellContextualMenuAction, DragOver, CellDropObject, DropCells, CellKeyDown, CellAction, CellDidEdit, CellWillEdit, ColumnDrag, ColumnDragTo, DoubleClick, DrawCellRect, CompareRows, GridlinePaint, CellGotFocus, CellKeyDown, CellLostFocus, CellTextChange, prepareDatePicker, CellBackgroundPaint, CellTextPaint, HeadingBackgroundPaint, HeadingTextPaint [Bug] ESC key now cancels a cell edit again. [Mac] Fixed a ghosting problem when editing a cell in dark mode [Mac] Fixed a crash when moving a window between screen where a dataview container had been added and removed. [Mac] Now respects ScrollbarHorizontal and ScrollbarVertical with native scrollers on mac [Win] Now responds live to scaling changes on Windows 10 [HIDPI] Reworked some HIDPI rendering to be more efficient and more accurate. [Demo] Fixed some overlapping controls in options pane [Demo] Event log no longer prevents demo from quitting on WIndows
DataView is a Listbox control subclassed from piDogScrollingCanvas
piDog DataView is a fast and flexible list viewer by piDog Software. It is an easy to use, drop-in replacement for Xojo’s Listbox control, providing more capabilities and a more native feel. Check out the features!
- Supports Mojave Dark Mode on macOS 10.14
- Mac Windows and Linux 32bit and 64bit
- Retina and HIDPI capable
- Native theme support on all platforms
- Special cell types include Checkbox, Progressbar and PopupMenu
- Supports individual Row Heights
- Cells can have RowSpan ColSpan and CellHeight
- Embed containers for custom cell types
- Animated Column reordering, Row Dragging, Folder Expansion and Collapse and optionally, CellHeights!
- Handles millions of rows with ease
- List is backed by a DataSource object. Subclass DataSource and manage your data your way!
- Demo includes an example DataBase browser to get you started!
- Set Font attributes and colors for individual cells.
- Drop in compatible with Xojo Listbox in most cases (let me know if I’ve missed something)
- Receive Mouse Events in individual cells!
- Supports Zoom In/Out
- Optionally uses native NSScrollers under OSX
Try it out for free!
Download the demo project to see how it works. If you decide to use it in a production app, just buy a license code and plug it in.
32bit and 64bit