DataView 184.108.40.206 is now available with a few new key features and optimizations!
- [Bug] Fix for InitialValue being loaded twice at open.
- [Bug] Fix for DynaPDFMBS support missing default for cellValue call
- [New] Added LockedRows property and LockRows() method to allow locking a number of rows to top of list.
- [New] Added LockedColumns property along side LockColumns method
- [New] Added LockedColumnCount property in addition to LockColumns() method
- [New] Added requirement for third paramter (default) to cellValue method.
- [New] Added shift-click rectangle selection behavior for shift-click with both cell sellection and multiple selection modes.
- [New] InitialValue can now be set via code after open.
- [All] Optimized speed of adding columns
- [All] Optimizations to scrolling responsiveness
- [All] Made improvements to floating group headings behavior.
- [Bug] Fix for gap in rendering with a single row in a DataView
- [Bug] Fix for shift-click and command-click selection functions
- [Bug] Fixed Single selection mode behaviour with command-click and shift-click
- [Bug] Fix for blank area at bottom of list when paintEmptyRows=true
- [Bug] Fix for click tracking and rendering in custom scrollers
- [Bug] Fixed a bug that could cause a rendering slowdown
- [Mac] Improved trackpad scolling gesture response in LockedColumn And LockedRow areas
- [Linux] Fixes for TextScaling and CellContainer rendering
- [Demo] General improvements to scrolling in option pane.