DataView 22.214.171.124 is now available.
- [Bug] Fixed an issue that could cause LastIndex value to be wrong when adding rows with a sortcolumn selected.
[Bug] Setting a cell value in the sorted column now causes the sort to be performed.
- [Performance] Improved ProgressBar rendering
[Performance] Now invalidates cell when setting value rather than refresh to avoid lag when adding rows
- [Demo] Event logging window efficiency improved.
- [IMPORTANT] DataView Users must now call piDogDataView.DataView.Register() rather than piDogScrollingCanvas.Register()
- [New] Added “edit as TextEdit” parameter to CellKeyDown event to allow verifying entry and preventing exiting an edit by intercepting “Enter” and “Tab” keystrokes
[New] Added WillNavigateToCell event to allow modifying the next cell to receive focus when navigating via keyboard.
[New] Added NavigateToNextCell to allow simulating navigation via a Tab press
- [Mac] Fixed an issue where alignment could be wrong after scrolling when using native scrollers and scrolling area is smaller than the control.