DataView for Xojo by piDog Software
DataView is a list control subclassed from
piDog.DataView is a fast and flexible list viewer by piDog Software.
Check out the features!
piDog.DataView is included with piDogScrollingCanvas!
- Animated Column reordering, Row Dragging, Folder Expansion and Collapse and optionally, CellHeights!
- Retina capable
- Handles millions of rows with ease
- List is backed by a DataSource object. Subclass DataSource and manage your data your way!
- Demo includes an example DataBase browser to get you started!
- Independantly setable RowHeights.
- Set Font attributes and colors for individual cells.
- Optimized for Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Drop in compatible with Xojo Listbox in most cases (let me know if I've missed something)
- Receive Mouse Events in individual cells!
- Supports Zoom In/Out
- Optionally uses native NSScrollers under OSX
- [New] Added cellBorderTop, cellBorderBottom, cellBorderLeft, cellBorderRight
- [New] Added gridlinesHorizontal and gridlinesVertical properties to match Listbox
- [New] Added gridlinesHorizontalColor and gridlinesVerticalColor
- [New] Added optional Indent parameter to InsertRow and InsertFolder for compatibility
- [New] Added TypeIndex to allow setting a column to display "Line numbers" in the same style as the list header. If column 0 is an Index, disclosures move to row 1.
- [New] Added property "AutoExpandCellEditor" to allow Cell Editor to expand to accomodate entered text in multiline cells.
- [New] AddRow and InsertRow can now accept an array of Variants for faster adding
- [All] GridlinePaint event now fires for each cell, allowing custom painting of each cell
- [All] Fixed a visual hiccup when expanding a folder
- [All] Setting contents of a dataView using cell(-1,-1) no longer causes an outOfBoundsException.
- [All] Scrolling to a cell/rect now uses a proper ease out algorythm
- [All] Major improvements to render speed made by eliminating duplicate calls to show scrollers.
- [All] PrintPage added pageTop and pageLeft to allow correct printing of embedded containers on MacOS
- [All] Eliminated delay when picking up rows on lists with large number of rows.
- [Linux] Updated to gtk3 for use with Xojo 2017r2
- [Linux] PopupMenus and DatePicker cells now use themed text color with UsesSystemColors set.
- [Linux] UseNativeScrollers now renders scrollers via GTKStyleContext
- [Win] Embedded containers now render Textareas correctly under Windows 7.
- [Win] Fixed column dragging animation glitch
- [Win] DatePicker no longer prevents mousewheel after selecting a date.